As you have likely noticed, we have not provided any solutions for the sample exams, and you won’t find the solutions here. This is in part because we feel that there has been an overreliance on the solutions in the past, to the detriment of the learning opportunity that comes with trying the sample exams. We encourage you to take the time to try the sample exams as if they were real exams. Shut off your phone and computer, and give yourself the two-hour time limit and see what answers you get for each question. Once you have completed the exam you can use the excel “Virtual Scantron” to grade your exam.
1. Download the Virtual Scantron
2. Select the exam that you are answering
3. Enter your multiple choice answers (letter) in the “answer column”
4. Once all your answers are entered, change the “No” in the cell under “Grade Now” to “Yes” and the results of your answers will appear in column C.
5. Your score (number of correct answers) will also be displayed in cell D5.
6. To hide the results again, change the “Yes” back to “No”.